Are you helping a friend or family member due to their illness, disability, mental health issue or a substance misuse problem?
Carers Clinics are a place to access support with your caring role. These are available for our patients and are held monthly at Hillfoot Surgery and West Lodge Surgery, ask our Reception Team for more details.
A Carer Support Worker can help you with:
- Carers Health: support with sleep, anxiety, worry, stress.
- Caring Role: specialist guidance, Carers Assessments.
- Managing At Home: equipment, care services and taking breaks.
- Finances: grants, power of attorney, carer-related benefits.
- Work: carers employment rights, returning/ending employment.