It is really important that patients can get the best care they need in the most efficient way. There may be easier and more appropriate ways of accessing NHS services than attending the surgery.
- It may be quicker to visit the surgery and speak to one of our Care Navigators at reception.
- You can ask for help from the NHS 111 service any time by dialling 111 from any phone.
- You can also use our online services to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view your record.
- Your local pharmacy can offer confidential advice and support for many common illnesses.
- For life threatening emergencies you should always call 999!