Information about the practice being a registered provider by the Care Quality Commission
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 every registered provider must have a Statement of Purpose that includes the required set of information about our service. The Statement describes:
- The Provider’s aims and objectives in providing the service
- The kinds of service provided
- The health or care needs the service sets out to meet
- The locations where the services are actually provided or provided from
- Details from the provider including their legal status, and any manager, including the ‘address for service’ for all registered persons
You can share your experience of using our services with the Care Quality Commission here.