We welcome all new patients
How to register as a new patient
- Visit the surgery in person and complete an application form at reception. You will need 2 forms of identification for each person, one of which should be photo ID (eg drivers licence) and one proof of address (eg utility bill).
- New patients will need to complete an initial health questionnaire following which you will be offered a preliminary health check.
Download a Registration Form
- If you are an overseas visitor to the UK there may be a charge to see the doctor or nurse. For further information, please contact reception.
Updating Your Details
- Please let us know if you move address, change your phone number(s) or email. You can do this in person or if you are registered for online services you can do this via the patient portal.
- If you are visiting the area for work, family reasons, holiday or studies, you can register temporarily (from 16 days to 3 months) with Rawdon Surgery. You’ll still remain registered with your permanent GP back at home.
- To register as a temporary resident the place you are staying needs to be within our inner catchment area. After three months you will have to apply to register with that surgery as a permanent resident.
- We will pass details of any treatment you have to your GP, who will add the information to your medical records.